East Lothian Council have released the following document detailing the response to the current new lockdown. The document is attached as a PDF or in full below. Please use the links in the document for further information. regards DART. Link to full pdf is https://dirletonresilience.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Briefing-for-community-groups-Jan-2021-FINAL-2.pdf New Year Update for Area Partnerships…
DART Latest Updates
Dirleton Area Resilience Team (DART) is part of the East Lothian Council Emergency Response Plan and is affiliated to the Gullane Community Council.
DART activities are activated by the ELC when appropriate to assist in local resilience / emergency issues.
A decision has been made to stand down DART following the easing of COVID-19 restrictions and is effective from the 31st July 2020.
This website will stay in a relatively dormant state until the next re-engagement.
The newsletters will remain online and the information section will be amended from time to time.
The main Email and Phone line will remain active and monitored.
The DART Team.
- Covid in Scotland: Taxi grant 'not for those on state benefits' January 19, 2021
- The artists using dyslexia as a creative force January 18, 2021
- Covid in Scotland: Parents of children with special needs 'struggling' January 18, 2021
- Covid in Scotland: Nurse who 'nearly died' gets back to work January 18, 2021
- Scottish Labour: Leadership contenders set out views on indyref2 January 18, 2021
DART is reliant on its volunteers to support the comminity.
We would like to say to ALL the volunteers of all ages that have been a part of DART :
THANK YOU !
We could not have done this without you all.
Recent Document and Website Changes
Sorry, no posts were found.